39th Cambridge Beer Festival Mead List
Please note :-
That all the mead ordered is subject to availability and therefore may not be at the festival.
We aim to have the vast majority of these available at all the sessions.
However, the nature of our thirsty customers means that not everything will be available at the end of the festival.
- LurgashallWest Sussex Banqueting Mead 11.0% Well balanced, with a very full, sweet honeyed flavour, but not overly sweet.
- Dry Mead 15.0% Rich honey and caramel aroma, with a touch of citrus. Refreshingly dry and crisp, well balanced, honeyed taste.
- Spiced Mead 13.0% Made using ingredients favoured by Elizabeth I, this has a medium sweet spicy taste with a crisp but balanced acidity.
- Whisky Mead 20.0% Fortified with Scotch whisky, this has a sweet taste, with fine overlying tones of whisky and oak. Crisp but well balanced.
- MaidenshairBattle, East Sussex Black Mead 11.5% Similar to the Dark Mead, but with added blackcurrant.
- Dark Mead 12.5% A medieval style dark mead.
- Sussex Boar Hunter Mead Liqueur 22.0% Dark mead fortified with spirits and herbs.
- MoniackInverness Moniack Mead 14.6% Made with heather blossom honey.
- VitisHornton, Oxfordshire Monks Mead 14.5% Sweet, dark and rich.
- Priory Mead 12.5% Light sweet and golden.
- Spiced Mead 13.0% Honey sweet spiced mead.
- Tournament Mead 13.0% Medium sweet and full flavoured.
Please note : All information on this page is only correct at the time of publication and is liable and subject to change.